$500/3 month probationary period, then $600 thereafter
May 30, 2022
We have hired 15 Filipino remote workers, nd now we would like to add more to that. I hope you’d be the next addition to this lovely team of hardworking and talented individuals.
Here’s what you can expect:
- $500/month for the first three months, then increased to $600/month thereafter
- Bonuses, PTO, and Sick Pay
- Guaranteed Fun
The Job Scope:
- Print design, logos, typography, and the like
- You will be learning A LOT! You have to be resourceful and naturally inquisitive in order to master the tasks we’ll be training you for.
The Job Requirements:
- A great eye for design is a must
- Expert in Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
- Work from 8:30am- 4:30pm EDT (required), 40 hours per week
*Note: Since Florida follows Daylight Savings Time, the work schedule will move back/forward an hour twice per year.
- Desktop computer with dual monitors and fiber connection preferred. We will be testing your connection. You will also have software installed to monitor your work progress.
If you’re interested, please apply and send the following to be considered for the position.
- a short introductory video of yourself
- a link to your portfolio/website/past works
Applicants who will not send the following will NOT be considered.
To convince you that this is ACTUALLY the best job in the world, I’ve asked our A-Tea
“I'm an ex-corporate slave at masasabi ko na this has been by far the best job I've ever had. My work-life balance has never been better and the bosses seem to genuinely care about everyone's happiness and well-being. Nabago yung pananaw ko sa trabaho.” - Joe
“I've been working from home for almost 8 years now and this is the best WORKPLACE that I've ever had. Our leaders always appreciate our effort and provide inspiring compliments that fuel our eagerness to be more productive everyday.” - Kim
"I was a wandering freelance graphic designer before I stumbled on this amazing
“I chose a job I love, and I never worked a day in my
“As a wife and a mom of 2, makapagtrabaho at kumita sa bahay really is the dream. You get to earn while taking care of your family. This company made it possible. Super malaking difference from my old corporate job na halos wala na akong time for them. Grabe lang the knowledge and growth that I gained since I started working here. As in. I learn a lot everyday. Tapos, the energy of the team is a whole different level. Lahat kami, we vibe and understand each other which makes me look forward to working everyday. The work environment is really amazing and all I can say is that this is by far the BEST job I've ever had.” - Iya
“I've always dreamed of getting a job that I'm most passionate about and working with like-minded people really inspired me to become better. I literally couldn't ask for more. This is the best company I've worked for so far.” - Ken
“I was a corporate zombie in
“Sobrang laking tulong talaga yung job na ‘to for me during the COVID pandemic. Halos wala akong alam about Amazon or E-Commerce going into this, pero tinulungan ako ng workmates ko na matutunan yung dapat kong matutunan at maachieve yung full potential ko. Maganda rin yung hours (set schedule, no forced overtime), ang ganda ng synergy between the people sa team, competitive yung salary, at wala pang commute (mas mahaba yung tulog!) Plus our bosses give credit where it’s due talaga. Dito na ako until I’m 90." - Rezl