May 30, 2022
Looking for an exciting leadership opportunity in Healthcare? Contact via
We are a fast growing Healthcare staffing company based in USA.
We help staff healthcare facilities like Nursing Homes, Hospitals etc. with our pools of Healthcare professionals.
We are looking for an Operations Lead who will be hands-on and be also responsible to ensure smooth operations of the staffing business.
If you are looking for a rewarding full time opportunity and have leadership and medical/healthcare staffing and/or recruitment experience this job is for you.
Here is what you need to be successful in this role:
- You have been responsible to manage teams and have the qualities to handle escalations, mentor and coach team
- At-least one year experience in managing small team with Operations responsibility
- A Passionate self starter with very high energy, who strives for perfection and genuineness in everything you do
- Very strong verbal and written English communication skills
- Very comfortable and confident in having conversations with Facility Administrators, Nursing Supervisors and Nursing staff
- Have a bachelors degree with at-least one year experience as Virtual Assistant doing "grave yard" shift
- Scheduling, recruiting, and operations experience will be great plus
- Experience with/Ability to multi task and work under highly active environment is expected
- Responsible for overall operations and onboarding of new staff (CNA, LPN and RNs)
- Operations support for the staffing company involves - scheduling, monitoring click-in/clock-outs, handling call-outs etc.
- Working with nursing facilities where we provide staffing to get new schedules and enter the schedule in our online system
- Screening and interviewing new candidates and onboarding them onto our HR/onboarding system, scheduling system and payroll
If you believe you are the right candidate, please respond with your resume ASAP, this position will close fast!
And also contact us via