May 18, 2022
As an HR Generalist, you will plan, lead, direct, develop, and coordinate the policies, activities, and staff of the Human Resource (HR) department, ensuring legal compliance and implementation of the organizations mission and talent
WORK FROM HOME!
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Recruits, interviews, hires, and trains new staff in the department.
- Oversees the daily workflow of the department.
- Provides constructive and timely performance evaluations.
- Handles discipline and termination of employees in accordance with company policy.
- RECRUITMENT: Consistently recruiting excellent staff. Maintaining a smooth onboarding process; creating a recruitment plan and calendar according to operation and sales projections.
- Creating onboarding plans and educating newly hired employees on HR policies, internal procedures and regulations
- SOPs & IMPLEMENTATION: Carrying out necessary administrative duties.
- Conducting performance appraisals; evaluating employee performance and appraising their pay scale accordingly.
- Developing clear policies and ensuring policy awareness.
- Creating clear and concise reports.
- Handling workplace investigations, disciplinary and termination procedures.
- Maintaining employee and workplace privacy.
- Generating official internal documents such as offer letters, appointment letters, salary slips and warning letters; maintaining physical and digital files for employees and their documents, benefits and attendance records
- Taking appropriate disciplinary action against employees who violate rules and regulations and addressing employee grievances
- TIME TRACKING: Consistently and regularly check contractor’s Webwork trackers, reports every month for statuses.
- IMPLEMENT ACTIVITIES: Creating employee engagement plans, getting necessary budget approval and initiating activities
- At least 3+ years experience as an HR Generalist
- Knowledge of administrative tasks and responsibilities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Advanced computer skills, including data entry, data processing, communication tools and payroll and human resources software Problem-solving skills and resourceful thinking
- Leadership and coaching skills
- Strong empathy and interpersonal skills
- Detail-oriented with excellent organizational skills
- Attention to detail and analytically driven
- Must be available to work Monday-Friday, 10:00AM-7:00PM Philippine Time
SALARY EXPECTATION:$750 Starting Salary, pay is rolled out every week, Thursdays.
To apply for this role, please