Starting at PHP 40,554/mo
May 18, 2022
Please click on the link below to apply and answer some questions so we can get to know you better. Only applicants who apply through the link will be considered.
Top Reasons to Work with Us:
Since 2010, the Emazing Group has been the comprehensive e-commerce solution for passion-driven consumer lifestyle brands. With unique and innovative brands such as EmazingLights, iHeartRaves, and INTO THE AM, The Emazing Group has successfully created and scaled market-leading companies, empowering a lifestyle of self-expression one individual at a time.
Get an inside look into our office and culture at:
- Featured as one of the best companies ever on Shark Tank (Deal with Mark Cuban & Daymond John)
- Top Workplace Award In Orange County, CA and Certified Great Place To Work
- Entrepreneur 360 - Ranked #128 best small business
- Join the #189 fastest-growing private company according to Inc. Magazine 5000
- Featured on Rolling Stone, Yahoo Finance, Inc. Magazine, Business Insider, CNBC, MTV, ABC's Shark Tank, LA Weekly, MSN, and more.
- Enjoy the autonomy/flexibility to be creative in a highly driven environment.
- Join a tight-knit team with opportunities for growth
- Great culture. Our headquarters is an environment where everyone is driven to make the company and themselves successful.
- 7 Core Values that shape our company culture:
Primary Responsibilities of the E-Commerce Assistant:
- Updating Product Listings on Shopify/ Salesforce/ Amazon/ ShipStation
- Bullet Points
- Warehouse Locations
- Work cross-functionally to make new products live on Shopify and Amazon (SKU creation, description, size charts, images)
- Regularly conduct website audits & maintenance to make sure all information is up to date, and that website functionality is working as expected
- Update and maintain lists, spreadsheets, and collection sheets
- Implement sale promotions and price changes using imports and exports
- Data Entry
- Microsoft Excel
- Attention to detail
- Shopify experience required
- Amazon Seller Central and Salesforce experience preferred
- Ability to manage multiple projects, set priorities, and meet deadlines
Preferred Working Hours:
- Monday to Friday 9 am - 6 pm Pacific Time
Salary and Benefits:
- Depending On Experience
- Paid time off & holiday pay
- Deep discounts on all products
- Ongoing training and support
- Bonus plan
- Company parties and lunch
- This position is fully remote
The Emazing Group is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees as a way of doing business and in accordance with all applicable equal opportunity