12,627 - 26,307
May 18, 2022
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
In this role, you’ll find products from online supplier websites that can be sold through the Amazon FBA program, using various criteria such as competitor data, market trends, profit, best seller rank, replenishability, and return on investment. The results of your search will be entered into a spreadsheet for access by others to analyze and make purchases. We look into expanding into more methods of sourcing as well, so if you have any experience with this, please explain it in your message.
- Excellent Written And Verbal English Skills
- Works Well Independently
- Flexible And Willing To Adapt
- Analytical With Extreme Attention To Detail
- Results Driven
- Great Organizational And Time Management Skills
- Advanced Knowledge And Expertise In Amazon Product Research Is A STRONG Advantage
- Previous Experience With Amazon Research Tools (i.e. Keepa, Tactical Arbitrage, etc.) Is A STRONG Advantage
- A reliable, high-speed internet connection (minimum 5MBPS speed) is required.
- Google Chrome
*You can work whenever and wherever you want. You will not have to wake up or work at any specific time.
*You can work as much as you want. I will pay you a salary, so if you get the required tasks finished early, you still get paid.
*Flexible Vacation, if you need time off just let me know at least 1 week in advance.
*Opportunity to advance/get bonuses, if you do a good job I will give you a raise and bonuses.
TO APPLY FOR THE JOB:
- At the top of your message write a few sentences on why you would like this position, and why you are a good fit.
- Include in the subject line the word Gorilla
- In the message, include the answers to the following questions, and please include the numbers to make it easy for me to read.
1) Do you have experience with Amazon product research? If so, what tools/methods have you used in the past, and how does this set you apart from everyone else?
2) If you currently work, describe why you want to leave. If you don’t currently have a job, please describe why your previous job wasn’t a good fit.
3) If you can describe yourself in 5 words, what would they be?
4) Why should I hire you instead of someone else?
5) This job is fairly repetitive. Why is this a good fit for you?
6) Why do you want this job, other than “to make money”(this would have been my answer)?
7) Do you have any other experience/expertise that will make you perfect for this job?
Thank you for your interest!
Salary: (Php 12,627 - Php 26,307 ($