Jun 16, 2022
Are you a natural storyteller with a strategic mindset and impeccable writing and editing skills? DTC Agency is seeking a creative copywriter with 2-5 years of social media, content strategy, and/or editorial experience to join our growing Content & Strategy team.
This person in this role will work alongside a content strategy director and multiple account teams to bring stories to life for our brands. These stories will be told through ad copy, social media posts, video scripts, blog posts, articles, content and account strategies, and new business presentations.
The ideal candidate will be able to immerse themself in a brand, understand that brand’s voice and business objectives, and quickly produce smart strategies and engaging content that is culturally relevant. A collaborative mentality and a strong project management mindset are also musts.
· Serve as the primary copywriter for a number of clients across many different
· Manage conception and execution of content across social and digital platforms, including asset production of TikTok, Story, and Reels videos.
· Work autonomously on content assignments, often with tight deadlines.
· Perform basic proofing/editing on all copy, with strong attention to detail.
· Develop engaging content ideas using insights and strong strategic thinking.
· Contribute to brainstorms, assisting in the gathering of ideas and synthesizing those ideas into client-ready concepts and new business presentations.
· Participate in day-to-day meetings and communications with key DXagency tea
· Bachelor’s degree, with an emphasis in English, communications, journalism, or creative writing
· 2-5 years of experience, ideally in a creative, editorial or social agency environment
· Strong social and digital IQ with an understanding of social media platforms and audience behaviors across those platforms
· An engaging writing style that can adapt to a variety of formats and brand voices
· Ability to produce relevant and engaging social video content for various platforms
· Strong organizational abilities, including time and resource management
· Acute attention to detail
· Sound editorial judgment, interest in cultural
· Proficiency in social platforms:
· Proficiency in MS Office, Excel, and PowerPoint as well as Google Workspace
· Strong portfolio of relevant work samples
**IMPORTANT BEFORE APPLYING*
In your proposal please start the first line with "purple elephant" so that I know you actually read the complete job description. I