$400.00 to $500.00 monthly
May 17, 2022
Our company is in need of an executive virtual assistant who will be helping in the everyday operations of our company. The assistant will be working directly with our co-founders and team leaders.
– Coordinating with the operations team (co-founders and team leaders)
– Providing administrative assistance, such as writing and editing e-mails, drafting memos, and preparing communications
– Assisting in scheduling and sending reminders for company/tea
– Organizing digital files and documents
– Maintaining internal databases
– Assisting the operations team in monitoring and responding to client calls and
– Good command of the English language, written and oral
– Organized and detail-oriented
– Problem solver!
– Outside the box thinking, confident
– Customer service experience is a plus!
– Data entry
– Basic writing
– Time Management
– Organizational Skills
– People Skills
Experience using the following tools is an advantage:
– Google Business Suite (Gmail, Calendar, Docs, Sheets, Chat)
– Calendly, or similar scheduler apps
– Stripe, or similar apps
– Rippling, or other HR management platforms
The shift is Monday to Wednesday, 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM, New York time. This is an independent contractor position.
If you are interested, please respond to this post with the following:
– a summary of your experience related to the job, in 3-5 sentences
– your comprehensive CV (link)
– a 1-minute voice clip introducing yourself, e.g. hobbies, etc. (as if you are talking to a friend, make it like a pitch!)
Thank you so much!