May 17, 2022
The Digital Quality Assurance Coordinator is responsible for verifying digital receipts for validity or suspicious/fraudulent submissions. Training will be provided. This candidate will be very detail-oriented and be able to work in a face past environment.
To let us know that you are serious about this job, please put the words “Ready to Rock" in the subject line. Your reply must be 2 paragraphs only - no more no less.
- The applicant would need to be available to work Saturday - Sunday 6:00 am - 2:00 pm Eastern Standard Time US
- Monitor the digital receipt queue
- Review digital receipts and categorize them as valid or suspicious/fraudulent
- Flag suspicious users and add them to a “questionable accounts” spreadsheet
- Slack communication
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong Internet Connection
- Work well under pressure
- Possibility to expand to other tasks.
- Paid $5/hour
- High potential of growth - Evolution to a managing position