May 17, 2022
The AR Coordinator will be responsible for performing billing and collections activities in a high-volume environment. The principal goals for this position are to accurately deliver customer invoices in a timely manner, resolve billing inquiries, follow-up on past due accounts, and deliver an excellent and responsive customer experience. The AR Coordinator will also be responsible for lending a hand with other accounting activities and projects as time permits.
Day to Day Responsibilities
• Utilize QuickBooks online to deliver customer invoices via
• Issue billing adjustments as necessary
• Interface with internal operations and support the customer billing experience
• Review open accounts for collection efforts
• Make outbound collection calls and
• Resolve client billing problems and rescue accounts receivable delinquency, while applying good customer service in a timely manner
• Post customer payments that arrive via ACH or Lockbox
• Identify issues attributing to account delinquency and discuss them with management
• Review and monitor customer accounts and all applicable collection reports
• Provide timely follow-up on payment arrangements
• Customer Oriented – you prioritize and take action on the needs of customers and always have the success of the customer and improving their experience top of mind.
• Gritty and able to hustle –You have a bias towards action and are results oriented.
• An owner mentality – you display a high level of ownership and embrace the challenge of delivering world-class service.
• Embrace the entrepreneurial environment – ability to thrive in a fast-paced and demanding environment with highly motivated tea
• Flexible – you embrace change, realizing that experimentation is what leads to growth.
• Strong problem solver – ability to manage and solve client concerns. Strategic thinker with great judgment and analytical skills.
• Continuous improvement mentality – your goal is never stop improving and have a desire to continue learning, growing, and evolving.
• A numbers person – background in Accounting and Finance is ideal, with a detail-oriented mindset.