May 16, 2022
We are searching for an organized self-starter to be our new process documentation assistant. To be successful, you should possess excellent communication skills and have strong organizational, critical thinking, and interpersonal skills.
- Gathering information by observing workflows, reading company reports, conducting employee interviews, etc.
- Determining appropriate methods to analyze operations, relevant information, and data.
- Documenting findings, preparing reports, and making recommendations.
- Identifying operational requirements and opportunities for improvement.
- Developing new processes and procedures to enhance operations.
- Working with managers and employees to implement changes.
- Training employees to use new systems or follow new processes.
- Determining the effectiveness of new processes.
- Establishing and maintaining quality standards.
Key Projects & Deliverables:
- Build operations training & curriculum based on existing documentation, video recordings, and interviewing tea
- Create detailed SOPs & documentation of all existing processes. You’ll need to shadow tea
Our Interview Process:
Please include "PD-VA" in your subject line.
1. Initial application
2. Assessment to test skills
3. Phone Interview to assess culture fit