min $1600, depending on experience
May 16, 2022
Hi there! We are looking for a WordPress developer with experience in full stack web development. Read on and find out how you can join our fast growing team as we scale our business.
What you’ll do
– Design and develop new websites and properties
– Extend and maintain existing websites
– Develop tools and applications around those websites
– Code and implement new pages and content areas
– Implement SEO strategies to ensure maximum discoverability and competitive rank
– Collaborate with internal tea
– Conduct website performance tests and optimize overall performance
– Maintain site integrity and security
– In-depth knowledge of WordPress and its capabilities and limitations, including broad familiarity with themes and plugins.
– Thorough knowledge of Python, Postgres and Elasticsearch, and ability to develop and extend existing technologies.
– Ability to implement website features which showcase both design aesthetics and functionality
– Project management skills
Requirements and Skill Set
– Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a similar field
– At least 3 years solid work experience as a WordPress developer, with strong knowledge of front-end technologies including CSS3, JS, HTML5 and React.
– Competency in back-end technologies including Python, Elasticsearch and Postgres.
– Experience working with debugging tools such as Chrome Inspector.
– Thorough knowledge of GitHub and good code hygiene.
– Knowledge of website architecture fundamentals and strong design aesthetics.
– Fluent English communication skills (oral and written)
– Excellent project management, time management and work ethics
– High end device capabilities (processor, RAM, storage, graphics, monitor, etc.)
– Strong and reliable internet connection
We want a strong team player who possesses not only the expertise in web development but also the proper leadership mindset. They must have a can-do positive attitude, ready to hurdle whatever challenges each project brings, ensuring that things get done as expected. More importantly, we want a person with integrity and reliability at the
The position is 100% remote work, which gives you flexibility, but you must have a relatively good working environment where you can work quietly and uninterrupted.
We will also require you to work during the US Pacific time zone, Monday to Friday. As the need calls for, you may be occasionally required to work extra hours on some weekends.
What you can expect
– Paid probationary period (1-2 months), after which you will be evaluated for regularization.
– Paid time off upon regularization
– Flexibility in working hours upon regularization
– above average remuneration (excellent work deserves proper compensation)
– 13th-month pay
For information about the company, please visit our website at web.hypothes.is/.
Still with us? Great! We'd like to know more about you.
1. Cover Letter
2. At the Subject Line, indicate WP DEV + (your name)
3. Your LinkedIn profile URL and your Onlinejobs profile link.
4. Your updated resume