$700 USD/ Monthly
May 16, 2022
Field Intake (Remote)
(HIRING IMMEDIATELY) - (If you have experience working in the hospitality industry (Hotel, Restaurants, catering - This is a good opportunity for you to use your skill set and work from home)
** APPLICANTS MUST HAVE LIVED, WORKED or a member of the Interexchange work Program**
**APPLICANTS MUST FLUENTLY SPEAK THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE**
** APPLICANTS MUST BE ABLE TO WORK NIGHT SHIFT (Philippines Time zone) **
Answer the Questions to see if you are a good fit for this position.
1. Do you live, or have you ever lived in the US?
2. Have you ever worked physically in the US?
3. Are you now or have you ever been a part of the Interexchange work program?
If you have answered YES to at least 1 of these Questions, we welcome you to apply
nPowered Global INC is a multifaceted corporation made up of a diverse collective of business entities. Our niche for Global reach and business unification represents why we stand out among the rest. Maintaining business operations around the globe for 24 years, has provided significant growth and alliances that create resources and strengthen our economy, our local governments, cities, and neighborhoods. Our extensive history in international partnerships with other corporations help to build a solid foundation in today’s
An intake coordinator manages the registration process of patients or clients as they enter a health care facility for medical services. Your responsibilities as an intake coordinator include gathering patient records, taking medical histories, and obtaining any insurance information from the patient
Duties & Responsibilities
• Proficient in the English language (Reading, Speaking & Writing)
• Digitally completing and processing patient intake forms.
• Verifying medical benefits and accommodations
• Coordinating patient setup and appointments
• Addressing patient’s complaints and concerns
Qualifications and Requirements
• High school diploma or GED
• A minimum of two year’ experience in patient intake or medical office administration
• Strong Affinity for customer service
• Working knowledge of office management and filing systems
• Great communication and interpersonal skills
• Excellent organizational and time-management skills
• Ability to use camera software and technology for minor processing captures
• Valid Driver’s license and clean driving record
• Ability to pass a state background check
To work from home, you must have:
• Dedicated, uninterrupted and quiet space to work
• High speed home internet (internet testing will be required during interview process to confirm minimum internet speed requirement is met)
• Smartphone: app used for verification
Competencies (In order of Importance)
• Attention to detail – job requires being careful about detail and thorough in completing task
• Integrity – Job requires being honest and ethical
• Dependability – Job requires being reliable, responsible, and dependable, and fulfilling obligations
• Stress Tolerance – Job requires accepting criticism and dealing calmly and effectively with high stress situations
• Achievement/Effort – Job requires establishing and maintaining personally challenging achievement goals and exerting effort toward mastering tasks
• Cooperation – Job requires being pleasant with others on the job and displaying a good-natured, cooperative attitude.
Salary: $700 USD (Monthly) + $300 bonus potential
Performance based bonuses after 90-day probationary period
To APPLY : Complete the link below ( Copy and paste the link into your browser)