May 14, 2022
We’re looking for a well-organized, detail-oriented, growth-driven person who is willing to take on challenges. As a creative company, we need someone to help us manage our wholesale shop and social media platforms. This person needs to be a self-starter and problem solver that can thrive in a fast-paced environment.
Woolbuddy is a US-based online business that helps people learn arts and crafts. We are passionate about designing products and services that inspire creativity and nurture personal growth. We care deeply about providing exceptional customer experiences and helping people develop new skills. You can see our work at
You’re practical, compassionate, and motivated to help our e-commerce grow to give more people access to our kits and classes. You will help us provide opportunities for our customers to learn and master their skills. You’re steady, level-headed, and detail-oriented. You are resourceful and can find answers on your own when necessary. You enjoy taking care of the needs of other people. You are extremely reliable and trustworthy. You’re conscientious and methodical in your work. You are determined to continue working on the task at hand until it’s done.
YOUR KEY TASKS WILL INCLUDE:
Social media management and marketing
Order processing and inventory management
Graphic design creation for social media and
Other administrative tasks
- Relevant work experience with VA and SMM
- Skilled in creating graphics using Photoshop or Canva
- Knowledgeable in copywriting, SEO, and other skills related to online marketing.
- Excellent time management skills to work on multiple projects with minimal supervision
- Strong attention to detail and have a keen eye for aesthetics
- Excellent relationship management and communication skills
- Prior experience in customer service/sales is a plus
- Has a hunger for growth and a drive for excellence!
There will be a 90-day trial period (Paid) for both parties. I want both sides to feel it is a good fit. If both parties feel it is a good fit, you will be offered a full-time, long-term job with benefits, time-off, and be eligible for a bonus. This position will provide you access to different kinds of training related to the
- Monthly payment via Wise.
- Once you are full-time, you will be given 14 days of paid vacation per year, paid sick leave, and a 13th-month bonus (paid in December), etc...
HOW TO APPLY
1. Fill out this form:
2. Send an
3. Please attach your resume and screenshots of your English test result, DISC personality type and Myers-Briggs personality test (