May 28, 2022
To proceed with an interview, please provide us the following:
A link of your most updated resume/CV
Your public GitHub profile or repositories.
- Develop NodeJS API endpoints that will serve data to the frontend.
- Create data models in MySQL using Sequelize ORM framework.
- Create automated testing tools using Selenium (Python) and other testing frameworks.
- Implement integration and unit tests to allow for embedding in Continuous integration service.
- Work closely with frontend tea
- Maintain the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the frontend.
- Help monitor the production systems on a daily basis and respond immediately to any breakages.-
- Create Docker container environments.
- 4+ years of developing microservices.
- 2+ years of Python development.
- Proficient understanding of server-side frameworks like NodeJS Express and Sequelize ORM.
- Relational database experience is necessary for this role.
- Good understanding of RESTful APIs for asynchronous request handling and partial page updates using various methods including AJAX.
- Proficient understanding of versioning tools such as Git, and able to use its command-line interface, when needed.
- Takes an innovative approach to problem-solving.
- Strong team player able to work effectively within a team, and more broadly with people from a variety of backgrounds and areas of expertise across the organization