Php 40,000 - Php 45,000
May 13, 2022
WHO IS TRANSBIZ
If you consider yourself to be a change-maker, a (soon-to-be) master of your craft & a huge advocate of a teamwork-driven culture, a seat at the Transbiz table is the next career chapter for you. An upgraded one.
Here’s why. We know that as much as agencies can be a blessing, it can also be a bit of a struggle too. That’s why TransBiz is not a typical marketing
The truth is this - we spend a third of our lives at work. So can it really get any better than feeling inspired & motivated while working every single day? Let’s see.
WHAT YOU’RE GETTING YOURSELF INTO
A work culture that spans from user research and effective web designs to performance analysis and optimization. Our team of 51 entrepreneurial-minded people runs business marathons together like a professional sports team. We know that each member has a critical role to play to win the game and are ready to help you get up to speed in no time. If this is something you’re already feeling passionate about, then this might just be the job post for you.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU
• Access to training for your specialization and others within the agency, as well as a chance to attend courses to help you grow further.
• Fully remote and flexible working schedule that doesn’t restrict you to just one location, and you’ll be able to work when you feel the most productive and take a nap when you’re in need of a small boost of energy.
• Be the pioneer member of the creatives team and have the opportunity to grow the group from the ground up.
HOW YOU WILL SPEND YOUR TIME
STRATEGY AND DEVELOPMENT
• You will lead the development of creative briefs and utilize tried and tested design methodologies that will meet the goals of the clients.
• You will produce creative briefs that will set the tone for the execution of your strategy.
• You will assist and oversee the creative process from conception to execution. Your skills are expected to span different creative disciplines such as applications for social media, direct marketing, SEO, and video production.
• You will present design concepts to your director, executives, and clients.
• You will come up with a creative vision that will serve as the benchmark for all outputs produced by the Department.
• You are expected to continuously optimize your strategies for the betterment of the quality of work you churn.
• You are expected to help execute actual materials which range from static photos, carousels, gifs, and short-form videos. Skills in mobile photography are preferred.
• You are expected to monitor the workflow of your juniors and help in the organization of their timelines.
• You will be responsible for the tracking of timelines and milestones to ensure that all internal and external goals are met.
• You will help with basic project management and are expected to be proactive when it comes to internal and client presentations.
• You will work closely with the different departments under the Digital Marketing Division and will report directly to the Digital Marketing Head.
THE PERFECT CANDIDATE FOR THIS POSITION
• You have 4-5 years of working experience in e-commerce, digital, and marketing creatives.
• You are up to date with design trends across the digital marketing discipline.
• You are knowledgeable in using various design and video editing software.
• You have exceptional organizational skills in managing multiple brands and projects simultaneously.
• You take systems and processes by heart. You don’t just build a great strategy but also want to see it all the way through to implementation and results.
• You have a proven track record of creating, implementing, and optimizing your creative processes.
• You are known to work with minimum supervision with great attention to detail, deadlines, and accuracy.
• You have excellent written and verbal communication skills and are ready to jump on audio and video calls.
For interested applicants, please register at