from $750/mo. (negotiable)
Jul 03, 2022
ConnectAble is all about building and maintaining websites that deliver amazing results! We help Adult Education programs, small businesses and non-profits(with 5-50 employees) looking to improve their online presence with a website that is on-trend with design, well-coded and flexible enough to grow with the business as it grows.
We are looking for:
• Quality of work and timely attention
• Cost effective solutions to client requests and issues
• Creative solutions to business bottlenecks using the website as problem solving tool
We accomplish this through:
• A full website development process that includes discovery, design and development
• Ongoing monthly website maintenance to improve the website on a monthly basis
• Partnerships with other companies and resources to offer clients further online strategy
• Developing enrollment and engagement solutions through our WordPress platform for adult education programs
ConnectAble is looking for a motivated WordPress Developer/Customer Support tea
Monthly tasks include:
• Manage monthly software updates of client websites (WordPress)
• Manage monthly support requests from clients (through support ticket center)
• Develop WordPress sites for new client projects
• Apply new plugin features to client websites (WordPress)
• Work to resolve issues related to WordPress websites and client hosting
• Assist in maintaining client’s website speed performance and security
• Build and maintain LMS projects using LifterLMS
• Build Gravity forms using advanced conditional logic and other additional features
Qualities we are looking for:
• English fluency
• At least 3+ years experience developing WordPress sites.
• A free thinker, willing to look for answers.
• Advanced skills in LifterLMS and Gravity Forms
• Fully understands responsive coding.
• A team player who is happy working in a small team.
• Strong communication skills.
• Experience in cross-browser compliance issues.
• Experience in web hosting performance and security issues.
Preferred expert knowledge of:
• Top 50 WordPress plugins
• Elementor Builder
• Gravity Forms
• A computer that is two years old or less (We have a computer allowance available to assist in upgrading your computer)
• Your own Internet connection and some kind of backup internet
• Have a headset or microphone (for tea
***Must be available to work during business hours in Indianapolis, Indiana USA (UTC -5)**
To be considered you must complete an application at