30000 to 50000 PHP per month based on skills & experience
May 10, 2022
Home Efficiency Group (HEG) is an Australian company that operates in the field of residential energy efficiency, including: heating, cooling (air conditioning), ventilation, insulation and rooftop solar. We do sales, installation and servicing of these products throughout our home state of Tasmania. We wish to expand to other states in the near future, but to embark on this growth strategy we need a solid flow of leads generated in the above areas.
We are seeking an individual or team to work with us on an ongoing basis to allow us to grow in our markets by generating online leads and awareness via online channels. We wish to stay at top of mind awareness with our target market via frequent posts and applicable advertising of products (which can change at different times of the year depending on the season & product promotions).
Our current channels:
* Instagram (posts, advertising, DM's)
* Google (AdWords, Google Business profile updates, reviews management)
Our existing software infrastructure:
* Word press website -
* Google GSuite
* Instagram -
* Google Business Profile - Home Efficiency Group, Invermay Tasmania, Australia
* Mailchimp -
* Podium - SMS/texting to customers, plus integration to our ERP for automated messages
* Simpro - CRM and ERP (manages all aspects of our company from leads to invoicing/payments)
* Zapier - middleware integration service
We are seeking someone that may be able to assist us on a part-time or full-time basis, with flexible work hours. Duties would include:
* creation of regular
* regular social media posts about work/installations that we have done
* Google AdWords campaign development, deployment & management
* Continually update our website to reflect product promotions, reviews, topical posts etc
* Review and reporting on advertising spend, and advice on types of adverts & marketing that may be effective
Ideal skillsets would include:
* social media advertising skills
* social media post creation (images and some content provided)
* Search engine marketing (SEM) expertise
* functional graphic design skills to enable you to generate the posts/adverts and update the website in a professional manner
Bonus skillsets would be a high level of English (written and verbal).
Optional other work, depending on your aptitude:
* calling subscribers that have bounced
* data entry of leads etc
* manipulation of Zapier or other systems to streamline processes and minimise duplication
* growth hacking
* calling our customers via an IP-based phone to arrange servicing of their air conditioners
The manager of HEG (Adam) is visiting the Philippines later this month (May 2022) to meet shortlisted candidates in person, depending on the location of candidates and logistical factors.
We look forward to receiving applications from experienced social media marketing/advertising professionals.