Jun 07, 2022
SCOPE OF ROLE:
Reports to: CTO
KEY AREAS OF ACCOUNTABILITY :
• Leverage the inbuilt React toolkit for creating frontend features
• Create data visualization tools, libraries, and reusable code for prospects
• Integrate designs and wireframes within the application code
• Monitor interaction of users and convert them into insightful information
• Enhance application performance with constant monitoring
• Translate wireframes and designs into good quality code
• Optimize components to work seamlessly across different browsers and devices
• Good understanding of CSS libraries, GIT, Sigma, Adobe XD etc.
• Proper user information authentication
• Develop responsive web-based UI
BEHAVIOURS (Values in Practice)
• Competence to translate business needs into technical requirements
• Capability to write crisp and clear code based on guidelines and best practices
• Good time management, project management, communication, and interpersonal skills
• Constant interaction with other developer teams and design team to discuss UI ideas
• A thorough review of applications needs and interfacing elements
• Follow proper documentation for changes in application and further updates
• Written and Deployed Solidity Smart Contracts to testnets or mainnet
• Used Web3.js and or Web3.py
• Understands best practices for solidity development and security
• Open-minded team player, willing to accept feedback and offer suggestions
• Can keep clients engaged with engaging designs, UI, and frontend
• develops and encourages new and innovative solutions
• willing to take disciplined
• honest, encourages openness and transparency; demonstrates highest levels of integrity
Computer Science, Information Technology or similar
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
• Interest in applying your skills to the growing Web3 and NFT space.
• 6+ years of programming experience
• 6+ years relevant experience building large-scale applications or similar experience.
• Experience leading major initiatives successfully. Experience leading projects and teams accordingly.
• Experience building and shipping high quality work and achieving high reliability
• Experience improving stability through thoughtful code reviews, appropriate testing, proper rollout, monitoring, and proactive changes
• Experienced in utilizing data and analysis to explain technical problems and providing detailed feedback and solutions
Additional job responsibilities
The duties and responsibilities as set out above are not exhaustive and the role holder may be required to carry out additional duties within reasonableness of their level of skills and experience.
The role holder is required to carry out the duties in accordance with the SCI Equal Opportunities and Diversity policies and procedures.
Safeguarding our Staff:
The post holder is required to carry out the duties in accordance with the SCI anti-harassment policy
Health and Safety
The role holder is required to carry out the duties in accordance with SCI Health and Safety policies and