Based on experience
May 21, 2022
We are currently looking for 1-2 Digital Project Managers with experience leading remote teams to support ongoing web development and software development projects. This would be a full-time, long-term role. You would be supporting cross-functional teams that include designers, developers, and/or content strategists.
- Experience leading agile teams (Scrum, Kanban, or hybrid)
- Experience managing remote teams
- Assist with setting the budget, scope, and timeline for digital projects
- Creates deadlines and action items for every project tea
- Lead daily or weekly project tea
- Write project status reports for the team and key executives.
- Address bottlenecks and adjusts the timeline and deliverables.
- Work with tea
- Host project recap meetings to gather team feedback
- Help present the final website or app project to executives
- Experience leading teams developing with the MERN stack (MongoDB, ExpressJS, ReactJS, NodeJS)