$320 - $500 per week, depending on experience and interview
May 22, 2022
You will lead a team of appointment setters whose main responsibilities are to convert cold leads into warm leads and set appointments for our Medicare agents.
Your responsibilities will include the following:
1. Ensuring that procedures are being followed and tasks are being completed daily.
2. Listening to the team's calls to identify opportunities for improvement.
3. Coaching and motivating your team so that they consistently hit their goals.
4. Submitting daily, weekly, and monthly team performance reports.
To qualify for this position, you must:
1. Be knowledgeable about Medicare basics (at least) and Medicare supplement insurance.
2. Have at least one year experience as a team leader or operations manager for a Medicare supplement campaign.
3. Be proficient with MS Word, MS Excel, Outlook, Google Docs, Google Sheets.
4. Have excellent verbal and written English communication skills.
5. Have excellent organizational skills and a keen eye for detail.
6. Have reliable LAN (cabled) internet connection and a laptop/computer with an i5 processor or better.
7. Have good home-office environment with no background noise in your working area.
8. Be contactable via WhatsApp from 8:30 am to 5:30 pm PT (GMT -07:00)
IF YOU MEET ALL THE REQUIREMENTS:
1. Your resume.
2. A voice recording of a 1 to 2-minute self-introduction using
3. A voice recording of you reading the text from the following document using
4. A cover letter where you talk about your relevant work experience and what you like about this job opportunity.
We will be looking at your grammar and writing skills.
5. Use "ASR Manager" as the
1. Video interviews will be required.
2. Only short-listed applicants will be contacted by