$500/mo. - $600/mo.
Oct 08, 2022
A growth consulting firm in the Atlanta area is looking to add an Operations Associate to join their team. Counter to traditional consulting, we go beyond the Strategy presentation and are invested in our client’s results. Our team helps design and scale service and SaaS-based businesses. We empower business owners to grow revenue, increase profit and reduce fatigue. We operate from three pillars: Strategy, Agency, and Equity. This position is responsible for helping with data entry and management, completing research and reconciliation.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Establish and carry out departmental or organizational goals, policies and procedures.
- Fulfill operational tasks for both the internal health coaching team and our clients.
- Ensure collection and maintain payment for services provided to clients.
- Support tactical inquiries from coaches for the operational workflow of maintaining client services.
- Prepare summary based reporting and insights to drive innovation in the department.
Qualifications and Skills
- English Fluency (Required).
- High school diploma or GED (Required).
- Bachelor's degree (Preferred) or equivalent experience.
- Familiarity with Google Workspace and various business software.
- Possess capability to pick up new technology quickly.
- Ability to demonstrate strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Positive and proactive attitude toward clients and team members.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize work with minimal supervision.
- Flexible and able to adapt quickly to changes associated with a growing business.