USD$500 – USD$1000 per month (depending on experience)
Apr 28, 2022
We are looking for an Web Project Executive to join our team. Working hours is between 10am to 6.30pm or 9am to 5.30pm, Singapore/Philippines time.
As a Web Project Executive in iFoundries, you will take pride in communicating project ideas to clients; leading a project team to the success of each digital campaign. With the global focus on helping every industry to use digital technologies and build strong digital capabilities, you will be at the forefront of this evolution.
What You Will Learn:
As a Web Project Executive that works closely with a team of digital strategists, web designers and web developers, you will learn how to bring out the best of each tea
Hone your analytical skills during client meetings and learn how to deal with clients effectively.
You will communicate with our clients mainly via MS Teams and
You must have strong written and spoken English, since you'll be working with our clients directly.
As you get better-- doing better quality work, demonstrating you can coordinate with teammates, and increasing your skills, we'll pay you more.
To show us you can communicate well, make a short minute video of yourself presenting your understanding of what iFoundries does. You can prepare by writing bullets, but do not read the words to your camera. We're looking for communication skills, not the lighting or how nice your hair is.
You can upload the video to your personal Google Drive/Dropbox and include your video link in the application.
Find out about what our company does from our website
Please include "swan" in the subject line of your application, so we know you're paying attention. If you submit a non-personalized response, it will get
- Manage schedules, scope of work, prioritize deliverables, budgets, assets, and overall project organization to ensure requirements and project deliverables dates are clearly communicated, understood and executed upon
- Manage team capacity needed for user requirement, development of functional specification, testing and user training
- Responsible for project deliverables, with an emphasis on quality, productivity, and consistency
- Consistently identify needs that clients may not recognize and ensure approaches and solutions are linked to objectives and future needs
- Consistently manage client expectations, ensure delivery of the highest quality service, and solicit and act on client feedback
- Communicate and document project status and strategic recommendations to clients, tea
- Degree in IT, Software Engineering, Digital Media or equivalent
- Good understanding of digital marketing and web technologies
- Having web programming skills will be a plus
- Able to multi-task in a fast-paced digital agency work environment
- Able to deal directly with clients (business owners, brand managers, marketing managers)
- Ability to manage different resources (developers, designers, etc.)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must possess a positive attitude and thrive in a team environment
WHY JOIN IFOUNDRIES?
We are a digital marketing agency based in Singapore for more than 16 years. Other than our team in Singapore, we also have full-time remote teams in Vietnam, Philippines, India and Indonesia. We are constantly seeking individuals who are willing to go the extra mile to exceed our customer's expectations each and every time.
If you are looking to work in an informal, fun yet professional environment with a closely-knitted team instead of the usual corporate jungle, we might be the one for you. Share the same passion like ours and we want you to grow and succeed together with us!