40,000 PHP / Month
Jun 27, 2022
The primary responsibility of this position is to manage multiple IT projects being developed by multiple software developers.
Finally Free Productions is a mobile application and software development company that primarily focuses on building mobile apps for startups. We’re currently looking for a skilled IT Project Manager to join our awesome team and contribute to our growing development! You will be working with a highly motivated and talented team with quality, performance and scale in mind. Our core belief is that the customers are our number one priority so we work hard to deliver value back to them with everything we do.
Please Note: Programmers and full stack developers are welcome to apply (big bonus if you have any programming experience/ proficiency)! This is a long term position with a lot of room to grow within the company.
- Communicate and work daily with software developers, designers and project leads to maintain productivity and manage deadlines
- Communicate and work daily with software developers, designers and project leads to make sure the product is properly tested and production ready.
- Assist the consultants team in closing deals by providing technical assessments for project scopes
- Onboarding of closed deals - project task sheet preparation, content management, walkthrough with the dev team and role assignment
- Attending meetings with the leadership team on a weekly basis
- Keeping the team focused on the project and moving toward to reach its goal
- Testing product prototypes internally
- Helping to define the project scope, goals and deliverables
- Delivering updates on the progress and possible obstacles facing a project
- Managing and resolving issues as they arise and identifying potential risks and creating plans if they occur
- Reporting and documenting progress to communicate with the team
- Providing quality assurance tests on the end product
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
- Delegate project tasks based on junior staff members' individual strengths, skill sets and experience levels
- Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals
- Meet budgetary objectives and make adjustments to project constraints based on financial analysis
- Use and continually develop leadership skills
- Attend conferences and training as required to maintain proficiency
- Strong working knowledge of digital tools like Google Docs, Google Sheets, Monday (similar to Asana/ Trello), Github, Slack and
- Proven working experience in project management
- Excellent internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is a plus
- Bachelor's Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience
- BONUS: Foundational knowledge on programming (iOS, Android or Web Based Programming)
- Please make sure to review the full job position details, including the salary. This is a starting position with a lot of room to grow within the company.
- Starting salary of 40,000 PHP
- Lots of room to grow in the company (raises and promotions if metrics and targets are met)