Monthly, subject to experience
Sep 19, 2023
We're looking for a full-time, long-term Amazon FBA Product Launch Specialist to help grow and expand our business into international Amazon marketplaces (e.g. Amazon EU, UK, Japan, Canada) and e-commerce platforms.
We're a small family owned business who've grown our company over the last 6 years from one product to an exciting, dynamic portfolio of more than 100 products on
We need an experienced Amazon specialist with experience in launching products in the global AMZ marketplaces and navigating all of the administrative barriers to launching and ensuring product compliance with local marketplace requirements.
The product manager will be responsible for the end-to-end management of the products in the new marketplaces, from listing management, product compliance, inventory management, freight forwarding, supplier liaison, sales performance and beyond.
The candidate must have:
- Experience with listing, launching and ranking Amazon products in at least one marketplace other than
- Experience optimising Amazon product listings including copy, images, titles, bullet points
- Experience running promotional campaigns to help rank products
- Experience with Amazon keyword ranking monitoring, sales and product performance analytics, competition analysis
- Experience handling international shipments
- Troubleshooting and problem solving skills (e.g. suppressed listings, stranded inventory, policy violations)
- Experience booking FBA shipments and managing inventory
The role is a full-time long-term employment opportunity, working remotely, 40 hours a week, so we require a candidate who can commit themselves to the role fully without other employment commitments.
Please send a cover letter and CV outlining your suitability for the role.
Contact Person: John Hoang
Member since: March 22, 2016
Total Job Posts: 6