$600 - $1000 TBD
Mar 28, 2022
We are looking for an individual to assist our development manager in managing ongoing web projects for our company. Our development is outsourced primarily to India. We are looking for someone who is comfortable in preparing specification documents and communicating with the development team lead as needed.
Job duties include:
- Reviewing requests for changes, new features and bug fixes with the current development manager and creating documentation as needed
- Entering tasks into our task management system
- Prioritizing tasks and scheduling deliverables
- Fielding questions from our dev team lead and providing answers to questions as needed
Skills we are looking for
- Excellent communication skills are the #1 priority for this position
- The ability to prepare clear, concise technical requirement documents for web development
- The ability to create rough wireframes (for web pages) is desirable but not required
- A background in any type of development is not necessary, but may helpful in this position, We are not adverse to hiring a developer who is looking to move into project management
Interested candidates should include a copy of their resume and provide any additional details which would describe why you would be good fit for this position.
Since our company is located on the east coast of the US (EST time) and our developers are in India on IST time, the hours for this position are