Apr 08, 2022
We have an exciting opportunity to join our rapidly growing global business based out of Melbourne, Australia. We run a few websites around the globe, we are predominaintly Shopify focused, with integrations into all the major marketplaces and we are looking for someone who can take ownership of all aspects of our eCommerce offering.
- Manage and lead our global Shopify store portfolio
- Ensure all sites and marketplaces are updated as required ensuring product availability and content are always accurate
- Work with business staheholders and partners to contribute to our eCommerce strategy
- Ensure any changes required on Shopify are done.
- Generally ensure our sites look great and deliver a great experience
- There will be admin tasks such as managing projects as part of the supply chain
- Keep in touch/manage adhoc projects for senior managers
- Manage calendar and handle calls for the Director
Qualifications and Experience
Experience with eCommerce platforms in particular Shopify
A driven individual who wants to grow and learn
Strong verbal & written communications skills
Have a high attention to detail, customer first & ‘Get it done’ attitude
Adaptable, flexible and able to work autonomously and unsupervised
Learning product ranges, problem solving & multi-tasking will be second nature to you.
What is on offer:
Real career development opportunities, we are growing FAST!
Supportive management team
Become part of a growing & exciting business
Great location close to public transport