1000-2000 USD per month
Sep 19, 2022
MSE Supplies LLC has an immediate opening for an E-commerce Marketing Manager to join our fast-growing team. You will be responsible for driving the growth of our E-commerce marketing and sales. This position offers a competitive base salary, generous profit-sharing bonuses and an opportunity to establish yourself as a leader in a fast growing team. MSE Supplies LLC has built a winning track record of ~100% annual growth rate over the past 7 years. Our company is on a path to accelerated growth. Along the way we will all have a lot of fun celebrating successes
Trusted by 2,000+ research labs and innovative companies worldwide, MSE Supplies LLC is a U.S.-based leading supplier of high quality materials, lab equipment and materials characterization analytical services for both research and production. With a global customer base of research universities, government labs, as well as Fortune 500 companies and technology start-ups, we support scientists and engineers worldwide to accelerate their innovations. As a fast-growing company, we are constantly looking for talented and ambitious people to join our team and develop your successful career.
Our Products and Services (Both Standard and Customized)
(A to Z) Single Crystals, Wafers and Substrates
Gallium Nitride (GaN) and Silicon Carbide (SiC) compound semiconductor substrates and wafers
Arc Melting, Melt Spinning and Quenching Equipment (made in Germany by Edmund Buhler)
Shakers and Lab Equipment (made in Germany by Edmund Buhler)
Ball Milling Equipment and Accessories (mills, jars, grinding balls, milling media and microbeads)
FAST / SPS / DCS Sintering Presses (made in Germany by
Pellet Pressing Dies and Presses
Metal Powders for Additive Manufacturing (3D printing)
Conductive Oxide (FTO, ITO, AZO) Substrates
Customized Sputtering Targets
Monolayer Graphene Films and Graphene Oxide
Lithium Battery Materials and Tools (solid electrolytes, anodes, cathodes, battery research consumables and tools)
High Purity Inorganic Chemicals
High Purity Lab Crucibles
Biotech Lab Supplies
Materials Characterization Analytical Services
Job Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Apply your marketing knowledge on the website design, content writing, website structure and navigation optimization in order to make it more customer-friendly and increase the website conversion rate.
- Assist with photo and video shoots and implement multimedia presentations to support branding and sales goals. Manage social media marketing accounts and campaigns.
- Monitor, refine and learn from Google Ads campaigns and feed the knowledge back into organic SEO and content marketing.
- Define and execute a program of outreach for the purposes of backlink generation.
- Develop and manage marketing and sales channels (e.g. resellers network, affiliate marketing, marketplace sales, etc.).
- Oversee the day-to-day operations of the E-commerce website platform, manage the platform theme, theme customizations and a variety of APP plugins.
- Develop project scopes for larger development tasks that may require third party bids and
- Strategic decision making on branding, site performance and achievement of departmental and company-wide objectives.
- Collaborate with the operations team on the CRM system for improving the workflow efficiency, getting insight in the website traffic and customer data analytics, and running targeted marketing campaigns.
- Improve the company’s operation processes (logistics, inventory management, and quotation etc.) by implementing automation software tools on the website.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree with relevant experience in e-commerce marketing. Past experience in marketing lab products and/or technical products preferred.
- Excellent writing skills for marketing content. Optimization of webpages for format, consistency and SEO.
- Strong ability to work independently and stay focused on the priorities. Superior critical thinking and problem-solving skills. Data-driven analytical skills and decision making.
- Minimum intermediate level coding skills for customization of webpage design, graphic presentations, multimedia implementations within our Shopify E-commerce theme and other code-based platforms.
- Basic E-commerce website design, content development and SEO experience, with a passion for staying on top of emerging trends in those areas.
- Skills of using Adobe Creative Suite, Shopify, Google Ads, Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel and PowerPoint), CRM and
- Strong communication and organizational skills, as well as a high degree of attention to details.
- Ability to work well as part of a collaborative team.