Oct 08, 2022
Are you an experienced Quality Controller/Analyst?
Do you have an E-commerce agency experience?
This might be the job for you!
We are looking for an experienced Top Level Quality Controller to join our team. The ideal candidate will possess a trained eye for detail and will be reliable and
Ultimately, The Quality Assurance Analyst will guarantee that all the necessary resources are kept in place for executing and documenting Test Plans and building test scenarios for all end-to-end Customer Experience on our e-commerce’s, executing those test cases in the testing environment, as well as live date validation of all Front End and Back End components.
• Owns the QA role throughout software development: help to gather requirements, writing and executing tests (manual and automatic), monitoring test progress, reporting status, logging defects, tracking and testing defect fixes, retesting and delivering;
• Create all kind of tests that can mitigate risks for the product;
• Participate in the refinement and planning process for new features and initiatives;
• Create QA Checklist for launching new products;
• Works closely with Design, Product Management, Development and Engineering to ensure a high performing and ultra-usable user experience.
• Proven work experience as Quality Controller/Analyst of at least 3 years
• Experience working in E-Commerce Agency is a must
• A keen eye for detail and a results-driven approach
• Analytical and Problem-Solving Skills;
• Ability to define a test plan, covering functional and non-functional testing, with appropriate coverage
• Have Worked in Agile Culture and familiar with Agile methodologies
• Strong interpersonal skills with team, C-level and Clients;
• Hands-on Profile;
• Takes Ownership
• Always looking for improvements and opportunities to increase software’s quality;
• Excellent communication in English language
• Experience with Jira is a plus
What’s IN for you:
• A very competitive base salary
• An opportunity to work remotely
• An international and diverse work atmosphere
• A culture of high energy, high ambition, always-on accessibility, and service from the heart for our internal and external customers.
• A training budget to support your professional development
• Endless growth opportunities and career progression
• Profit Sharing opportunities
• Paid Time Off for Vacation and Sick Leaves
• Monthly allowance for Medical & Health Insurance, Internet and other work from home expenses.
If you are works to guarantee a high-quality output through random checks and has thorough knowledge of quality control standards and testing methodologies, we would like to meet you.
Please send your updated CV to