PhP 30,000-70,000 (based on relevant skills and years of experience)
Oct 08, 2022
Position Description: The Project Manager will join a dynamic Team of a growing US-based healthcare technology company providing data-collection services for market research, consulting, and pharmaceutical customers.
The Project Manager is responsible for the project life cycle of qualitative and quantitative healthcare related market research projects accurately and on time through effective communication with clients. The position demands close contact with the client, making sure the client is fully aware of project status, and that any changes are addressed in a timely and satisfactory manner. This is the ideal role for someone who has experience in international market research specifically focused on survey recruitment, and collaboration with all teams involved in the project. Experience in the healthcare sector is an advantage.
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple research projects simultaneously and accurately
- Maintain and strengthen client relationships through exceptional service and consultation
- Knowledge of quantitative and qualitative project management process
- Interact with and manage vendor relationships
- Respond to time sensitive client inquiries and resolve problems
- Ability to problem solve and provide clients with suggestions/solutions
- Customer service driven with good communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to follow standard operating procedures, as well as recommend operational improvements to increase process efficiency
- Ability to work in a team environment, as well as the ability to work independently to solve problems and prioritize tasks
- At least 2 years experience in market research project management, preferably in the medical/ healthcare field
- Be a quick learner of new technologies/ software
- Experience working with databases and performing SQL queries highly desirable
- Bachelor’s or equivalent degree preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (i.e. Word, Excel, PPT) and Google Workspace
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills in English
- Knowledge of other languages ( i.e. French, German, Italian, Spanish) is not required but is a plus
***A fast and reliable internet connection is a prerequisite of the job.
HOW TO APPLY
1. Send your CV to
2. Complete the assessment:
We will contact the candidate based on his/her/their CV and assessment result
DocDelta is a marketing and sales automation platform, just for the healthcare industry. We help companies in the healthcare ecosystem find and connect with healthcare institutions and contacts that are most important to them -- making a difference to people’s lives by improving how healthcare is delivered to patients. Our clients include hospitals, staffing firms, agencies and medical technology companies. (
WHY JOIN US
DocDelta is a venture-backed, fast growing, next generation healthcare technology company, specifically focused on healthcare. We harness the power of big data, predictive analytics, and automation technologies to help hospital and healthcare companies deliver better care to patients. If you are interested in making a difference in the world of healthcare, while working in a dynamic company with high potential for promotion, we would love to hear from you.