Aug 17, 2022
ABOUT THE ROLE
Our Ideal Candidate
You are a highly-organized and detail-oriented professional who excels in conducting market analyses, product lines, and overall profitability of the business. You have experience in building financial models and are keen on ensuring that the business data and reports are accurate. You excel in stakeholder management, and can effectively collaborate with tea
Expected Work Hours and Timezone
You are expected to work during US business hours and occasional weekend work based on the business’ needs.
As a Business Analyst, you will provide excellence by:
* Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions.
* Leading ongoing reviews of business processes and developing optimization strategies.
* Effectively communicate your insights and plans to cross-functional tea
* Gathering critical information fro
* Allocating resources and maintaining cost efficiency, and updating, implementing, and maintaining procedures.
* Ensuring solutions meet business needs and requirements by effectively communicating with stakeholders. Managing projects, developing project plans, and monitoring performance. Prioritizing initiatives based on business needs and requirements.
* Serving as a liaison between stakeholders and users.
* Monitoring deliverables and ensuring timely completion of projects.
Do you have what it takes to be our Business Analyst?
Consider yourself highly qualified if you have:
* Bachelor’s degree in business or related field
* Experience using BrightpearlRetail Operating System or similar ERPs.
* 5 years of experience in business analysis for e-Commerce companies or related fields.
* Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
* Experience leading and developing top-performing teams, and supporting successful projects.
* The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions.
* Advanced technical and excellent documentation skills and experience in creating detailed reports and creating presentations
Who we are?
Being driven, passionate, and genuine is what connects us. If this describes you, then it’s time for you to join us! At Extend * Your Team, you’ll find a place where you can nurture your talent and learn new ones as you go. You’ll get the chance to connect with other like-minded VAs and be able to work with an amazing team that is committed to their work, have a sense of purpose, and can handle adversity with humor and grace. We are a premium agency where you are not only "a VA in the Philippines" but a valued member of the team.
How are we different?
* Top Tier Benefits - We respect your time and your needs. We show it by making sure you get compensated well without any delays.
* Unlimited Online Training - You can gain access to different online courses such as Digital Marketing, Six Sigma, Programming, and more!
* No Ghosting - We do not ‘ghost’ you and not pay.
* Monthly Support - We will check in with you regularly to make sure you are successful
* Your Voice Matters - We encourage feedback and suggestions within the team. We do not believe in hierarchy and believe in Agile HR.
What’s In It For You? These amazing benefits/perks await you!
* Enjoy HMO after your 1st month, no need to wait for 3 months or 6 months!
* Enough time with your family and loved ones - we are giving Vacation Leaves after 6 months!
* Get paid on US Holidays when your client's business is closed
* Internet issues at home? Don’t worry, we got you! We will reimburse your internet expenses of up to $50/month
* Enjoy a delicious birthday cake courtesy of our HMO partner!
* Looking for discounts? Well, look no more! Join us and enjoy the following (courtesy of our HMO partner):
* Discounted monthly rate in Gold’s Gym - for you and two more friends/family!
* Free Eye Check-Up and discount on selected items in Sarabia Optical
* Discount card from Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf (discounts, unlimited internet access, earning point system)
* Discount codes from Grab.
* Severance Pay
* Attendance Bonus of $100/ month
* Relocation Bonus for Hybrid Work Set-up
* PH Statutory Benefits
How to apply: Send your most updated CV to