Php 22,000/ month
Feb 14, 2022
As a Shopify Liquid Programmer at Greatfully, you’ll get to create inspiring and interactive skincare store that aligns our brand story and vision, promote our beauty brand, and makes an impact across many different digital platforms. You must be a Shopify Collaborator to access our account.
I. Shopify Development
· Responsible for the development of the Shopify platform, themes, liquid programming language and corresponding apps
· Design UX based from our brand standard and style guide
· Implement system integrations that are crucial to our success
· Knowledgeable in security / personal data protection principals and GPDR
· Developing testing plans and troubleshooting issues related to eCommerce issues
· Conducting root cause analysis and determining/developing corresponding action items
· Implement advanced debugging techniques and usage of browser developer tools
· Ensure technical feasibility of UI designs
· Develop CSS using preprocessors (SCSS, SASS, etc.)
· Decipher technical documentation for APIs, eCommerce systems, open-source projects, etc.
· Contribute to discovery processes on the development side for new eCommerce build projects
· Build reusable code and libraries for future use, optimization, and scalability
· Communicate solutions to tea
· Translate client communication and designs into written use cases to be referenced by other tea
· Time tracking and logging on a daily basis
· Assist with mentorship and collaboration with internal junior developers and tea
· Light outward-facing client relations (technical expertise and recommendations).
· Provide written documentation for internal and external (client facing) use of developed features and content management.
III. Backend Development
· Produce excellent code utilizing Shopify development technologies, such as Liquid, REST APIs, and other back-end services.
· Implement maintainable solutions utilizing Node.js, AWS, Azure, Mongo, C#, and associated frameworks.
· Write client test plans instructing clients how to set up and execute tests against changes made to the software.
· Estimate task complexity and development cost in detail (task assumptions and dependencies) so project managers can provide accurate client quotes and allocate resources appropriately.
· Identify issues with existing code and proactively suggest recommended changes to prevent challenges in the future.
IV. Store administration
· Achieve optimization score of >90
· Social Media Integration and Plug-Ins
· Data Analytics, Data Interpretation and Data Storytelling
· Order and Notification Management
Degree in related discipline
Strong debugging and A/B testing skills
3+ years' of development experience
Experience in the Beauty industry is preferred.
Please attach your portfolio upon submission and add the word Greatfully at the very top of your cover letter.