$2 per article
Jan 02, 2011
I am in need of article writers for web content.
The articles will be on different niche topics based on "keyphrases/keywords" that I will provide and they should be informative and useful to the reader.
Some of the niche topics that the articles may be about are:
- Drug Addictions
- Save broken Marriage
- Popular Sports
There are more niche topics but this should give a good outline of what I am after.
This is an ongoing assignment for LONG-TERM work, based on the quality of work.
For each niche topic, I require:
- At least 7-8 primary articles
- Articles should be 500-750 words each.
- All articles should have a natural style of writing
- When writing the article you will need to include the "keyphrase/keyword" within the article title, and once within the article body.
- Titles need to be catchy and should grab the attention of the reader.
- Articles should be completely original and must pass copyscape tests... as I do not tolerate plagerism.
- A further 20-30 secondary articles for Keyword optimisation need to be delivered (These can be delivered 7 a week).
You must able to write coherent, error-free, useful, informative content.
Once Articles have been written for me, they will never be used again by yourself or anyone else. This MUST be agreed upon and I require this in writing.
I am looking for fast writers that can deliver good original content.
As mentioned before this is a on-going, long-term project.
Therefore candidates that apply, must be willing to pass a screening test:
- A Resume
- Reference Check from previous clients. (Please ask permission from clients as they will be contacted).
- A Verbal interview via Skype/phone.
- Test Project (discussed in ) interview.
My budget for this project is $3 per completed article.
Payment Hours will be verified based on how many articles are completed and ONLY after articles are screened and checked for plagerism.
Please submit a proposal only if you can stick to the budget and if you can deliver to the timeframe specified above.
Thank you for taking the time out to read my proposal.