$500 a month
Feb 08, 2022
Full Job Description
HealthPlus Staffing has an exciting opportunity for an Independent Contract Healthcare Recruiter, providing full life cycle recruiting support for our Healthcare Recruitment Team. This position requires an experienced recruiting professional with strong knowledge of and experience in recruiting Healthcare Professionals (Physicians & Nurses) and Medical Administrative staff for permanent and locum positions. This person will work independently to recruit for and fill vacancies that are assigned to them and will be paid a percentage for each candidate submitted that is successfully hired by the company candidate is presented to.
Be the Best! This is a great opportunity for an individual who is passionate about and experienced in Healthcare Recruitment.
* Excellent Compensation for Successful Placements!
HealthPlus Staffing was founded with the idea of making a difference for our clients, our candidates, and the industries we impact. We pride ourselves on innovative quality matchmaking that promotes sustainability and growth. Over the years, our cutting-edge technologies and professional recruitment strategies have allowed us to deliver world-class relationships. HealthPlus’ focus on a customer centric process has also created the foundation for a result driven experience with an emphasis on your best interests, and favorable results for all parties involved.
Specific Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Independently sources and recruits for healthcare job openings.
- Pipelining of qualified candidates for on-going requirements.
- Screens candidates against job criteria and qualifications.
- Candidate first contact, follow-up, and close-out
- Initial collection of and primary source verification of core credentialing documents
- Verification and validation of candidate references
- Profile creation for submission of candidates
- Coordinates interviews with Hiring Managers
- Networks with industry, references, and contacts to develop leads
2+ years of healthcare recruiting experience, preferred.
Must be able to multi-task and manage numerous requisitions simultaneously
Must be able to meet short deadlines and quick turn-around times.
Must be able to work independently
Job Types: Part-time, Full-Time
Schedule: 30 or 40 hours per week
Work Location: Remote