Jan 21, 2022
Are you tired of Office Politics and want to just work in a loving environment?
Do you just love to talk to people every chance you get? And love to serve customers?
We are looking for the next SUPERSTAR for our family. A caring, well-rounded tea
Hi!! This is Jon!! I'm currently looking for a Photo/Video Editor
* A People Person
* Persistent, aggressive and driven
* Excellent in communication
* Speak and write Great English
* Very organized
* Very detail-oriented
* Positive attitude
* Very Resourceful
* Able to start immediately.
* Able to work during 9 am - 5 pm PST, Monday to Friday
* Someone who has a minimum internet speed of at least 20mbps.
- Design Images and edit videos
- Creates a portfolio of visual assets
- Manages photography projects
- Procures and manipulates photos and images as needed
- Reviews project pipeline and anticipate photo needs
- Ensures adherence to style guide and branding
- Collaborates with photographers, marketing team, and editors to ensure alignment
- Handles photography paperwork
Note: Knowledge in clickfunnels, and other editing software is a plus
If this sounds like you, then you are the one we are looking for!!
Please answer the following questions now and we will reach out to you:
1. How would you define success in your personal & business life?
2. When you encountered a problem in your previous job(s), what did you do to overcome it?
3. How would you rate your organization skills from 1-10? Please explain why you feel you are organized as a person?
4. Who is the most influential person in your life and how did he/she impact you? How would they describe you?
5. What is the toughest obstacle you have encountered in life? Did you overcome it? How?
6. With the tasks and requirements mentioned above, if you are going to rate yourself from 1-10, 10 being the highest, what rate will you give yourself and why?
Thank you GREATLY for your time & we look forward to hearing from you.