$ 2,000+/month (Negotiable)
Jan 20, 2022
Captivate IO is looking for bright minded individuals who are experienced in using Java!
The Java Developer should have experience in but are not limited to:
libraries/frameworks (e.g. Angular , React, RxJS)
- Strong experience as a Full Stack Developer with fair to good understanding of performance tuning.
- Experience in a programming language Java or similar (e.g. Python, C, C++, C#, etc.) and understanding of the software
development life cycle
- Basic programming skills using object-oriented programming (OOP) languages with in-depth knowledge of common APIs and
data structures like Collections, Maps, lists, Sets etc.
- Experience using other technologies (e.g., Cassandra, Solr, Docker, Kubernetess, gRPC, OpenAPI etc.)
- Experience building restful APIs and Web services
- Actively contribute and participate in design and architecture discussions, daily stand-ups, and Agile Sprint planning sessions.
- Basic Knowledge of Node.js and understanding the nature of asynchronous programming
- Knowledge and experience adhering to software development life cycle best practices including TDD (test driven
development), unit testing subject area, agile development, and CI/CD strategies
- Practical knowledge of testing frameworks such as Jest, Jasmine, Mocha, Puppeteer, Cypress etc.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Experience to building responsive web pages
- Exposure to state management for web applications
- Experience delivering user experiences with tight alignment to a design system
- Passion for finance and knowledge of the portfolio management space
- Strong teamwork, interpersonal skills and time management abilities