Mar 17, 2022
Sign Design Group is located in New York and we manufacture architectural signage.
With nearly 45 years experience in our field, signage is not what we do, but who we are.
We are a company that continues to deliver outstanding work and our goal is to surpass expectations in all facets.
We strive to build partnerships, not a client list. We work with our partners to meet their requirements. Whether that parameter is aesthetic, brand based, or rooted in compliance, we offer solutions for optimal results.
We approach the process of manufacturing in a complete and cohesive manner and create solutions that are practical, balanced, and brilliant.
We are seeking an Administrative Assistant, who is a master multi-tasker, has a strong professional demeanor and outstanding communication skills. We are looking for someone who is an independent thinker, assertive, generous in nature and can take personal accountability. The candidate should be able to assist management with handling office tasks via slack, WhatsApp, teams video chat, and e-mail, as well as, make reservations or travel arrangements.
The successful administrative assistant is professional, polite, detail-oriented and extremely organized. The candidate is someone who excels at being prepared, responsive and willing to meet each challenge directly. Strong knowledge of , Microsoft 365 (Outlook and Excel), general office tasks are a must. Additionally, the candidate must excel at both verbal and written communication. Most importantly, the administrative assistant should have a genuine desire to support the needs of the team:
Administrative Assistant Responsibilities:
· Manage office tasks by generating reports and presentations, sets up meetings, and orders supplies.
· Data management, such as saving, labeling, and organizing documents and photos in their respective directory.
· Outline / key project dates using Microsoft Project, Excel, or Calendar, collect updates from team on project milestones.
· Client /customer
· Provides real-time scheduling support by booking appointments and preventing conflicts.
· Generate reports, transcribe minutes fro
· Effective communication via phone, e-mail, and mail with all tea
· Anticipate the needs of others in order to ensure their seamless and positive experience.
Administrative Assistant Requirements:
· Bachelor’s Degree in a related field.
· 3–5 years experience in an Administrative role.
· Excellent computer skills, especially typing.
· Detailed & Solution focused.
· Proactive and creates a positive experience for others.
· Proficiency in English Language