Jan 14, 2022
Are you tired of Office Politics and want to just work in a loving environment?
Do you just love to talk to people every chance you get? And love to serve customers?
We are looking for the next SUPERSTAR for our family. A caring, well-rounded tea
Hi!! I'm currently looking for an E-Commerce Specialist
* An expert in online sales strategies, and website optimization
* A People Person
* Persistent, aggressive and driven
* Excellent in communication
* Speak and write Great English
* Very organized
* Very detail-oriented
* Positive attitude
* Very Resourceful
* Able to start immediately.
* Able to work during 8 am - 5 pm CST, Monday to Friday
* Someone who has a minimum internet speed of at least 20mbps.
- Monitor the day-to-day activity
- Measure overall performance to achieve goals:
- Improving user experience
- Increasing website traffic and sales
- Developing brand loyalty.
- Using Spreadsheets or Excel (pivot tables, vlookups, etc) in addition to web analytics to stay organized and monitor changes in product sales, and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Execute ad campaigns on search engines and other websites and research and implement the latest digital marketing strategies using social media.
- Managing site development and updates for the e-commerce side of the business
- Working with co-workers to collect necessary content to use for each product or service offering
- Ensuring that the brand message and goals align with the rest of the company.
- Possessing a comprehensive understanding of account-specific SEO best practices, pricing policies, media assets, inventory, and/or pre-orders.
- Keep a promotions calendar
- Track all e-commerce marketing efforts
- Analyze data
- Use findings to improve strategies.
- Developing, monitoring, writing, and updating product content contained on eCommerce websites/portals.
- Cultivating standards, systems, and best practices for content creation, distribution, maintenance, and new product
If this sounds like you, then you are the one we are looking for!!
Please answer the following questions now and we will reach out to you:
1. How would you define success in your personal & business life?
2. When you encountered a problem in your previous job(s), what did you do to overcome it?
3. How would you rate your organization skills from 1-10? Please explain why you feel you are organized as a person?
4. Who is the most influential person in your life and how did he/she impact you? How would they describe you?
5. What is the toughest obstacle you have encountered in life? Did you overcome it? How?
6. With the tasks and requirements mentioned above, if you are going to rate yourself from 1-10, 10 being the highest, what rate will you give yourself and why?
Thank you GREATLY for your time & we look forward to hearing from you.