$800 - $1500/mo
Jan 14, 2022
Are you a seasoned user experience (UX) designer looking for a key role in shaping the future of our product? We want to hear from you!
Bookedin is an award-winning appointment scheduling software. We help small businesses around the world by automating their appointment scheduling so they can spend more time serving their clients.
We’re looking for someone with a strong UX design background to take over managing the overall Bookedin product experience. This is a full time, remote/work from home role.
- Core responsibility: product designer. This includes user research, UX/UI design and writing product specifications.
- Performing user acceptance testing.
- Contributing to our product-led growth strategy.
- Providing design support for marketing initiatives.
- 2+ years professional product UX design experience.
- Detail-oriented, obsessed with simplicity and keen ability to “think like a user”.
- Confident and assertive, not shy to speak up when needed.
- Well organized with ability to work independently.
- Strong English writing skills.
- We’re a small, feisty bunch.
- We work remotely from various parts of the world.
- We set our own work hours.
- We don’t have managers.
- We don’t like meetings.
- We tell lame jokes.
- We care.
- We aim to be kind but honest, open yet critical, supportive yet accountable.
- We respect individual differences and never let work come before family and health.
- We measure success by how much we enjoy our work, not just how much money we make.
- Unmetered holidays (start with 3 weeks, take more if you need)
- Work from home or co-working space of your choice
- Full time, Monday to Friday
- Must be available between 9am-5pm (US Central Time) for at least two hours per
If you're interested in this position, please send your resume/CV including DESIGN SAMPLES and a SHORT VIDEO introducing yourself and explaining why you want this job.