Nov 30, 2015
Looking for a iOS developer who will make simple changes into our portfolio of apps and submit them to the app store. We have a portfolio of over 20 apps and you have to submit them to the app store using xcode. Some very simple photoshop skills is also required where you will have to extract images from photoshop files and upload them on apple's iTunserConnect.com site.
If you don't have a mac computer, we can give you access to macincloud.com which you can use from a Windows PC.
So this is the job:
1. We will give you the base app
2. You will create multiple version of the base app, based on our instructions. This task will mostly contain changing images etc.
3. You will setup the app to be submit on apples itunes connect website (for this we will provide you training if you havent done it before)
4. You will upload icons and screen shot on apples itunes connect. All the psd's or image files will be give to you.
5. Some minor testing tasks will be given to you.