depends on experience
Jan 10, 2022
The Project Manager will work with our design team to create ads, logos, business cards, websites, brochures and other creative materials. They will also be in charge of setting up
- Oversee the process of ad creation from beginning to end
- Come up with ideas for ads
- Create instructions for designers
- Communicate with designers, send the changes needed for ads and assess whether the ad is ready to be sent to the advertiser/client
- Communicate with advertisers until they are happy with the ad
- The ideal candidate must have a strong eye for design and a strong grasp on what looks good and what doesn’t.
- Understands what the right balance of information is – not too much info, but just the right amount.
- Strong understanding of clean design – designs that are a pleasure to look at but don’t overwhelm people with too much information.
- Understanding that often marketing is about creating emotional connections.
- Understanding of how to gear an ad towards a specific target audience.
- Time Management
- Quality Assurance
- People Management and Communication
- Good eye for design
- Very organize
- Ability to manage multiple projects at one time to meet deadlines
- Strong communication skills
- Strong spoken and written English language skills
This is a full-time job working US Eastern Standard Time hours.
Typical hours will be 9 am – 7 pm but when there’s a deadline we may need you to stay a bit longer.
PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU:
1) Are willing & able to work through the night and sleep during the day.
2) Are willing to do whatever it takes to succeed and possess a can-do attitude!
3) Are serious about your career and looking to work at a company that will provide serious opportunities for growth and advancement.
If you think you are the one we’re looking for kindly send the following:
1. Latest Resume w/ photo
2. OnlineJobs.ph Profile Link
3. Portfolio or sample works
Subject: Project Manager Candidate