Jan 21, 2022
Android Application Developer – Flutter
10+ Years of experience in Application Development
Proficient in English
Immediate Joiner gets priority
Works with IoT devices gets priority
Work from Home Permanently
5 Days Working
?Excellent knowledge of Android dev architecture and platforms.
?Expertise in UI/UX/Motion design transfer to code.
?Proficiency and experience in Native Android & Flutter.
?Strong knowledge of SQLite and database queries, oops, Data Structure, Kotlin,
Android SDK, Firebase & Android studio, MVC Structure for Android.
?Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
?Good understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
?Good User Interface designing and development skills for tablets and smartphones.
?Excellent coding, debugging, testing, and optimization skills.
?Deployment of Apps in the Play Store.
?Excellent communication skills are required.
?Able to manage a team.
- B.E/M.C. A Or B.C.A Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, MIS, Or Similar Relevant Field.
- Experience should be 5-8 years in Android Development.
- Strong Knowledge of Android SDK, Kotlin, Different Versions of Android, And How to Deal with Different Screen Sizes
- Knowledge of Cross-Platform And iOS Development Will Be an Advantage.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs To Connect Android Applications to Back-End Services
- Strong Knowledge of Android UI Design Principles, Patterns, And Best Practices
- Experience With Offline Storage, Threading, And Performance Tuning
- Ability to Design Applications Around Natural User Interfaces, Such As “Touch”
- Familiarity with The Use of Additional Sensors, Such as Bluetooth, GPS, Gyroscopes, and Accelerometers
- Knowledge of The Open-Source Android Ecosystem and The Libraries Available for Common Tasks
- Ability to Understand Business Requirements and Translate them into Technical Requirements
- Familiarity with Cloud Message APIs And Push Notifications
- A knack for Benchmarking and Optimization
- Understanding of Google’s Android Design Principles and Interface Guidelines
- Proficient Understanding of Code Versioning Tools, Such as Git
- Familiarity with Continuous Integration - Good Knowledge of Kotlin.
- At Least Publish 3-4 Applications in the Play Store