Up to P50,000.00
Feb 16, 2022
A Digital Company is looking to find an experienced, highly knowledgeable, creative content designer to form a key part of our agencies growth. This is not a freelancing job. This is a fulltime role. Fulltime applicants only.
The right candidate will have a keen eye for detail, and a strong feel for effective design. This person will be creating captivating imagery and ads for clients in a range of industries.
Your in-depth knowledge of design principles, and ability to develop high-quality images at a quick pace, will see you succeed in this role. This role has growth opportunities in its future, and the right candidate will see this happen.
To suit this role you will need:
• A strong background in image creation and editing
• Strong eye for design and detail
• Able to generate ideas for captivating design
• Experience in HTML5 banner ad creation
• Experience with creating landing pages through Unbounce or Google Optimise
• Experience with building ads for social media (ad content structure, Instagram stories, imagery etc)
• Experience running social media paid advertising campaigns
• Strong English - written and verbal
• To be able to work autonomously and from home
• To be pro-active and self-motivated
If you have a link to an existing portfolio, or website, please send this with your application.
Aspects of the role:
• Create captivating display and social media ads.
• Edit and modify images to suit the needs of our clients
• Creation of HTML5 spec ads
• Design the layout of landing pages and social media profile pages
HTML5 banner creation is key
Creating images for social media is key
Landing page design work is very highly regarded
Video is good to have
Brand/style etc is good to have
Ability to create, design, etc without having to be guided all the time is important
Keen eye for design principles and thought/logic into the creatives is important
EXPERIENCE & SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
• Experience in the Adobe image editing suite (or a similar alternative)
• Ability to create HTML5 ads
• Ability to create designs with minimal outside guidance
• Excellent written and verbal English
• Experience in web design and video editing would be an advantage
If this sounds like you, and you are after an ongoing, full-time role, please submit your cv and your portfolio as soon as possible for immediate consideration.