Dec 07, 2021
1. Responsible for the entire platform's overseas social community groups strategy. The building, management, and operation of, but not limited to, Telegram,
2. Competent at overseas community user funnel conversion, including, but not limited to, user research, user education, user guidance, product explanation, announcements, etc. Ability to cooperate effectively with the other operation departments.
3. Focus on community users according to different phases of operational objectives. Promote conversion through AMA, activities, discussion topic steering, research, data analysis, etc.
4. Competent at customer service, including, but not limited to, emotional management, expectation management, psychological intervention, complaint handling, etc.
5. Other temporary support work.
1. Bachelor's degree or above, more than three years of work experience with overseas social community groups, proficient in future options, familiar with overseas social community group practices.
2. Clear and logical thinking, familiar with using various data tools, and skilled at data-driven operations.
3. Working-level and written English language ability. Management skills.
4. Skilled at assessment and reviewing, excellent analytical skills, good communication skills, and teamwork spirit, with self-drive and initiative.
5. Communication ability, excellent coordination ability, landing ability, grounded, with the right work attitude."