Up to P60,000
Dec 17, 2021
oacdigital is looking to find an experienced, highly knowledgeable, data driven Senior PPC Operations Manager to form a key part of our agencies growth.
The right candidate will be highly skilled in Google PPC Ads management and optimisation and understand that the client comes first. This person will be setting up campaigns, performing routine maintenance, reporting and building strategies for growth in PPC campaigns across a range of industries.
Your in-depth knowledge of PPC and willingness to learn our existing processes will see you succeed in this role. This role has growth opportunities in its future, and the right candidate will see this happen.
To suit this role you will need:
• A data-driven approach
• Strong analytical mindset
• Experience with the entire Google Ads suite (SearchAds 360 experience is a plus)
• Experience in team management, delegation and workflow creation/optimisation
• Strong English - written and verbal
• To be able to work autonomously and from home
• To be pro-active and self-motivated
We are looking for at least 3 years of PPC experience working directly on Google Ads campaign management and strategy. Team leading/management experience is a requirement as well.
Aspects of the role:
• Create and Launch new Google Ads campaigns.
• Set up goals and conversion tracking through Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics, or directly on site
• Day to day management of SEM and Paid Social Ads campaigns across an existing book of clients
• Monthly reporting of the wins/losses of the campaigns
• In-depth analysis of campaign data to determine opportunities within the book
• Advising on new campaign budgets, structure and opportunities
• Ad copy creation and A/B testing
• Managing an existing tea
• Delegating, and tracking work completions
• Tracking KPIs and ensuring they are met
• Troubleshooting and investigation of any issues related to SEM campaigns
EXPERIENCE & SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
• Minimum of 3+ Years of hands-on PPC experience.
• This involves creation, optimisation, troubleshooting, reporting and analysis
• Experience setting up Google Ads, Google Analytics, and Google Tag Manager
• Experience with team management/leadership
• Workflow creation/optimisation
• Datastudio report creation
• Excellent written and verbal English
If this sounds like you, and you are after an ongoing, full-time role, please submit your resume for consideration.