Dec 06, 2021
We are seeking a talented and experienced Paid Search Specialist with at least 3 years experience with SEM/PPC.
You will be required to manage a portfolio of our client's pay-per-click campaigns in Google Ads (Search, Display, Remarketing, Gmail, Video & Shopping) from initial strategy and build through to ongoing management, optimisation and reporting.
You will own the account and the results.
The successful applicant must be proactive in management, have an inquisitive mind and love analysing data and performance, keep up-to-date with the latest developments in the PPC space, and always be looking for new tactics and strategies to test and implement.
Key responsibilities will include:
* Providing end-to-end SEM/PPC management. Take ownership of the account and the results.
* Relentless focus on driving down and achieving the best CPA. (most of our clients are lead focused)
* Providing strategic recommendations on landing pages/client websites to support the advertising campaign and maximise the potential success of the campaign
* Write persuasive, direct response ad copy that engages & sells with high QS (and constantly be testing new ad copy)
* Ongoing testing and optimisation of ad copy, targeting and bid strategies
* Manage client budgets.
* End of month reporting - including identifying and delivering useable insights as well as tactical recommendations
* Accountability for the quality and profitable delivery of campaigns.
Your Experience & Skills
• At least 3 years’ experience delivering SEM/PPC campaigns
• Strong attention to detail
• Experience with shopping including set-up of merchant centre and feeds
• Australian experience is preferred but not essential
• Strong written English / Ad copy skills
• Google Ads certified
• Data-driven decision making - must know what data to look at to diagnose problems in an account, how to interpret the data and make decisions on it
• Strong work ethic and a desire to learn
* Organised and high attention to detail
* A curious mind - always looking for new ways to improve campaigns and increase
• Ability to work collaboratively within a team environment - we have another PPC specialist who you will work alongside as well as graphic design and social media
* When can you start?
* How long have you been managing PPC campaigns?
*An example of an account where you have had an impact. What was the problem? What did you do? What was the outcome?