Dec 06, 2021
Are you looking for a role that combines strategy and execution? How about a burning passion to produce results using digital marketing? If you're looking for a challenging and rewarding career, this is the perfect fit. Keep
What’s in it FOR YOU to Work at No Joke Marketing:
- An established business that continues to grow rapidly, even in the current economy where are our competitors are struggling or going out of business
- At No Joke Marketing, you get to transform lives by connecting people who need help to those who can serve them
- Supportive, attentive & motivated leadership team available to answer questions & help you grow professionally (& personally)
- The owner is actively involved in the business
- Great small business environment and friendly team
- Can work from anywhere in the world with an internet connection
- Extensive initial & ongoing training to help you become more knowledgeable than 99.9% of people
- Three Weeks Paid Time Off
- Whatever tools, software, and resources you need to be successful.
- Other perks
The mission for the Media Buyer is to drive quality, targeted traffic to funnels that turn into leads, interest, and sales. You will be both hands-on in building campaigns and matching the best sources of media to the client while also overseeing a small team to help with some of the workloads.
The outcomes expected of this individual are:
- Setup and manage a large number of ad campaigns on a monthly basis for multiple clients in a range of industries.
~20% time spent analyzing and optimizing campaigns.
~20% time spent testing new techniques. With the ever-changing landscape of media buying, you should be constantly testing new mediums, methods and tactics to improve results.
?Competencies (these are MUSTs):
- Analytical - Numbers and hard data drive your decisions.
- Attention to detail - Does not let important details slip through the cracks or derail a project. Every word counts. Make sure to mention the word “happiness” in your phone screening for brownie points.
- Communication - Speaks and writes clearly and articulately.
- Distiller - Ability to understand and translate complex concepts and technical information into practical marketing language
- Efficiency - Able to produce significant output with one piece of content. (A blog post becomes an infographic and repurposed as a video script, for example.)
- Entrepreneurial - You treat your career like a business. You carry that through for the benefit of your employer and for the clients whose ad accounts you manage.
- Proactivity - Acts without being told what to do. Has an ability to foresee needs before they arise.
- Systematic - Relentless with testing while adhering to a structured, systematic approach that keeps everything well organized.
- Work ethic - You balance having a life with a strong willingness to work hard and do what it takes to get the job done.
Preferred or Nice-to-Have Skills and Experience:
These are not required but the more of these you can check off, the higher your chances. All claims of experience must be proven through samples and/or testing.
- Recent hands-on experience managing paid traffic, or in some related discipline within digital marketing
- Google Ads Planning/Buying
- Ad experience on other platforms (e.g. Bing,
- Leadpages experience is a plus
- Infusionsoft experience is a plus
- Split Testing (A/B testing) experience
- Ability to create, manage, and monitor
- Ability to write direct response copy for a wide variety of media
- Basic-level or greater ability to source and edit images for PPC
The position is located remotely.
You can apply to this position here: