$500 - $1000 SGD A Month 18k - 37k php
Dec 05, 2021
Nextlevel.sg is one of the fastest growing digital marketing agencies in Singapore and we are looking for talented individuals who we can develop and work with on an exciting journey of growth. We are extremely fast paced and you will be working with individuals who are top performers.
Your most important objective is to free up time for the CEO.
I require an executive assistant to be able to handle:
1) Administrative tasking
2) Scheduling and replying
3) Posting job ads
4) Filtering through candidates
5) Sending out quotations and invoices
6) Helping out with responding of enquiries on social media or e-commerce platforms
7) Compiling information for sources and summarizing them
8) Doing basic research on topics
9) Sorting and storing information in an organised manner on Google Drive and Google Sheets
10) Reminding the CEO of important to dos and events
11) Consolidate data from various departments and report daily to CEO on company wide metrics and activities
12) Any other additional tasks to help the CEO with freeing up his time
1) Be keenly interested in optimising and helping the CEO be more effective.
2) Be extremely organised
3) Have an average response time of 15 mins when someone in the organisation texts you in working hours (We understand that certain times you will be in meetings and taking breaks, but in general you will be handling very important work and it requires fast response.
4) Be extremely detailed: Please apply over here at Onlinejobs.ph in addition to this, send your resume to
5) Be willing to work outside of normal working hours when critical information is required. (If you have needs to work strictly in office hours this job will not be a right fit)
6) Be smart, and be able to pick up things fast, because we are a very fast paced organisation and you will be in an important role. We need people who can work at our pace.
7) Minimum a degree from a reputable university.