Dec 04, 2021
What we're looking for:
We are looking for people with previous management & leadership experience, who knows how to build a strong team, and how to rally the team together to drive results.
- As an Project Manager, you will be responsible for our store's revenue growth and operation.
- You will also be responsible for your tea
- You will help & coach them on some of their tasks including analyzing store metrics, researching competitors, collecting feedback from customers to improve buyer experience or product quality, and building ad campaigns to test creatives, landing pages, or products.
- You need to be a strong team builder, who knows how to develops and coaches tea
- You need to be smart, driven with good problem-solving skills
- You need to know how to take a complex problem apart into small and solvable problems.
- Bonus point: if you have prior E-Commerce related experience, but it’s not a requirement.
Since 2018, Aperture Commerce has been in the business of making great products and selling them online with passion.
We create inspiring, and captivating brands that deliver nothing less than an extraordinary experience for our customers.
We sell millions of dollars per year online, and we just get started. We are still a young business with an aspiration to become a 9 figure company in the not-so-distant future.
How to Apply
How to Apply
For more details, please check this out:
Submit your application here:
Only applicants who fill out the interview sheet above will be considered for the position