Nov 22, 2023
We are looking for a full-stack developer with 2+ years of experience. Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within programming and coding for a tech-based company. Moreover, you know how to code properly, which means you know how to create a clean, readable code that can be understood by your teammates. You must also always take security into consideration (as we all hate insecure code). And because we're a start-up dealing with a lot of data, you must be able to create code that scales up smoothly (a code that runs well for 100 users may not run as smoothly with 10K users). The target is to ensure and deliver excellent code which translates into functional features our users will love.
You'll be closely working with a growing remote team of 10 people including 3 hard-working people from the Philippines. And 4 other developers from all over the world, working hard on our app (Clepher) and helping to change the lives of our customers. Looking forward to seeing your application. We try to keep team calls at a minimum, we do a 20-minute team call on Mondays, and when needed the department head will get calls going. Primarily we're using Slack as a means of communication, and ClickUp to track our progress. We're in the process to scale up and we're looking for great people to join in the fun.
You’ll be part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment. Here are some of the responsibilities.
- Develop a deep understanding of the startup ecosystem
- Develop and implement new software programs
- Maintain and improve the performance of existing software
- Clearly and regularly communicate with management and technical support colleagues
- Test and maintain software products to ensure strong functionality and optimization
- Recommend improvements to existing software programs as necessary
- Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions
- Developing front-end and backend architecture.
- Coding and implementation using best practices to produce high-performing/scalable/secured services.
- Build a customer-facing technology product for global customers
- Designing and developing APIs.
KEY SKILLS REQUIRED:
- React.Js or Angular.Js
- Familiar with
CLOUD SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Google Cloud Platform
- Docker and Container
TOOLs EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Git hub
OS SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Designed and Developed scalable Applications
- Hands-on experience building end to end systems
- Familiarity with database technology such as MongoDB
- The ability to own end to end responsibility - right from the requirement to release
- The ability to produce bug-free and production-grade code
- Experience and a fine understanding of cross-browser front end development issues
- Exhibit a deep understanding of server virtualization, networking, and storage ensuring that the solution scales and performs with high availability and uptime
- Ability to work independently, in a team, and multi-task effectively
- Demonstrated understanding of projects from the perspective of both client and business
- Flexible and willing to accept a change in priorities as necessary
- Strong attention to detail
Your contacts will be Berna and Manish K.
Please include as much portfolio work you can, as well as your resume.
Contact Person: Berna
Member since: December 13, 2018
Total Job Posts: 2