Dec 20, 2021
We value a problem-solving mindset that can look at the macro strategy, but also isn’t put off by some of the more manual and time-consuming aspects of the work to achieve results.
We expect you to take the initiative to learn, research and develop recommendations and strategies that are backed by data and communicated effectively to the team.
Key Responsibilities –
• Optimization and monitoring of traffic across all paid channels whilst working with our advertising agency to deliver on KPIs
• Create and deliver a marketing plan to increase profitable traffic across all channels on all websites.
• Monitor, improve and maintain website health using tools such as AH Refs, Bright Local (or similar) and liaise with our in-house digital marketing team to improve/resolve any issues.
• Increase onsite conversions using analytical tools to create data backed recommendations for improvement.
• Setting up digital marketing campaigns (SEO or Digital PR) by conducting data-led research and writing relevant copy. Working with our SEO consultant to achieve this.
• Work with our existing marketing and sales team to develop ideas on lead generation and content distribution.
• Keeping up to date with the latest digital trends and providing recommendations for new and innovative customer traffic and conversion improvement methods.
• Manage the content of the websites, adding and maintaining product inventory, blogs and case studies and other features.
• Weekly reporting of marketing activities and communicating this effectively with partners in the business.
• To meet with the business partners team face to face once a week Via
What will you be doing?
• Technical SEO audits and implementation on over 20 client websites.
• Keyword research & analysis using the information as the foundation of all things SEO.
• Content creation mainly web pages, some clients do have blogs but most do not, we realized many years ago that if we get the content and on page optimization right first time, then the need for constant content creation is negated.
• Connect with and build relationships with bloggers and influencers.
• Analyzing website traffic and creating SEO reports.
• Help with ideas for improving landing pages for websites.
• Helping with ideas for creating newsletters, press releases, citations & press releases.
• Miscellaneous tasks supporting the CEO, Digital Marketing Consultant and teams.
What are we looking for?
We’re looking for a creative, driven individual with experience in digital marketing and specifically technical onsite and off-site SEO. If you love varied roles that will allow you to use a wide skill set and are looking for a new challenge, we want to hear from you!
You will have a solid grasp of SEO and preferably but not essentially PPC marketing, with a good understanding of other areas in Digital Marketing such as Google tag manager, Google Analytics and Video Marketing.
The role will be incredibly varied: you’ll be working closely with the CEO & SEO Team to deliver on internal and external digital marketing campaigns for external clients. You will be comfortable with a variable, fast-paced environment and able to prioritise your workload accordingly.
Digital Marketer SEO Specialist.
You will have a sound grasp of SEO, some knowledge of PPC, CRO and
The perfect candidate would be ready to work in a fast-paced, fun environment, where collaboration between teams is key to our combined success, having a passion for achieving tangible results for colleagues and clients is a must. You will be working on multiple campaigns and should be comfortable with a changeable workload and be able to organise and prioritise
• Supporting our online SEO team in delivering client campaigns.
• Assisting the creation of digital content.
• Technical SEO Audits and implementations.
• Developing on opportunities presented by optimizing further pages that show as requiring additional content optimization to push them into the top 4 search results.
• SEO maintenance and technical analysis on a weekly basis.
On-site optimization recommendations for client sites
• Research and data analysis
• Site speed audits and improvements.
Platforms That We Use for SEO Clients.
• Wix for websites and
• Mobirise, Duda, & Groove
• WordPress for some existing clients, however our aim is always to move these to Wix or other flat html website builders, we do not promote WordPress to any clients.
• Google Business Pages (formerly Google My Business)
• Bing Places for Business & Yahoo Local
• YouTube Channel Creation & Optimization
• Citation sites such as Yelp, Yellow Pages, and geo targeted local citation sites.
• Video sites for Google rankings (YouTube) along with Vimeo, Metacafe & Daily Motion.
• Content syndication systems such as RSS Feed Publishing, Press Release Sites, Document Sharing Sites, Slide Sharing Sites.
• Google Tag Manager, Google Search Console, Google Analytics, Google Data Studio, Google Optimize.
• Schema Data full business portfolio creation and implementation.
• Image Optimization and Syndication.
The Following Are Areas Are Desirable but Not Essential.
• Able to deliver paid advertising across a variety of client accounts and a range of industries.
• Able to deliver campaigns across a variety of platforms including Google Ads, Microsoft Ads,
• Able to create paid advertising strategies.
• Able to perform client, market and competitor research and analysis.
• Able to deliver paid advertising campaigns in line with the agreed strategy and brief.
• Able to analyze campaign performance and provide recommendations for improving traffic and ROI.
• Able to produce insightful client reports that provide feedback on clients’ accounts with recommendations that consider KPIs.
• Able to analyze data to inform future activity and offer recommendations.
• Able to liaise with clients and attend relevant client meetings where required.
• Able to help develop opportunities and new business pitches where appropriate.
• Have demonstrable PPC experience including the management of accounts with significant budgets.
• Be experienced in the use of a wide range of systems as well as Google Ads editor and Google Analytics.
• Have experience in using multiple paid advertising platforms.
• Have an ability to produce accurate and insightful reports.
• Be able to successfully manage multiple campaigns in a deadline-driven environment.
• Be Google Ads & Google Analytics certified or working towards.
Tracking & Conversion Tracking (preferable but not essential)
• Be able to implement tracking for all platforms in Google Tag Manager.
• Be able to set up Google Analytics including Goals and tracking codes plus enhanced ecommerce settings.
• Set up goals and conversion actions in Analytics & Google/Microsoft Ads.
• Be able to add tracking codes (mainly tag manager) to websites and add conversion tracking codes to the appropriate pages that are set to track conversions.
• Using tag manager along with goals and conversion actions in Ad platforms and Google Analytics be able to set up click tracking for phone calls, form fills, contact requests and other conversion tracking triggers in Google Tag Manager.
• Be able to add scripts to websites from third party websites such as review embeds, video, maps and more.
The position is SEO prioritized and the skills we are looking for now are of a technical SEO nature, however we are a fast-moving business with a growing client portfolio that is driven by our success in all things SEO.
We are a full-on digital agency that requires us to use all platforms to bring our clients leads and sales, therefore diversity in digital marketing platforms is preferable.
This is not a general outsourcing position we are looking for a talented person to join our team who will be a team player and able to operate in many digital
We have a wide and varied portfolio of clients that have been using our company for many years, due to our success we have new clients on-boarding and we need serious commitment from our new SEO expert.
We will reward loyalty and commitment and place a high value on our people who also stay with our business for many years, this opportunity is simply due to our continued growth and success with our many clients.